About Me:

I used to weigh 375 lb. Mid July 2010 my grandfather passed away from complications with diabetes. I saw first hand what I was going towards. It was not pretty. In August of the same year I began this journey to lose weight and become more fit. Many don't know this but at first it was a journey to try and play College Football. (I know a long shot) Over the months of running and gym workouts I found a love for running and cycling. I combined that love and did my first Triathlon in June 2011. With that I pushed to see what the limit was. I have run more races than I can count, 5k's, half marathons, marathons, and Ironman Arizona. Doors have opened in my life that I never thought possible. Moving back to Maryland I trained as an EMT/Firefighter along with becoming a terp at UMD. There I joined the Maryland Triathlon team GO TERPS!! In the Summer of 2014 I will be joining others on a bike ride called the 4K for Cancer from Baltimore to San Francisco to help raise money for the Ulman Cancer Fund For Young Adults. Today I weigh 245 lb and life is good. This is my journey:

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday weight training

Today was another good day of weights, damn these arms are looking good :) I went over to the Bike Doctor in Arnold after class to get fitted for the Annapolis Tri jersey and race tank for 2012. It's sad that when it comes to tri gear a lot of it is smaller sizes so I require a 3XL race tank and a 2XL jersey and here I was thinking I would forever rid myself of 3XL shirts, oh well. I guess i'll have to balance it with XL t-shirts. Tomorrow is bike and run day. The legs are feeling great, my arms are a little sore from weights but HEY that is how I know it's working ^_^. 

In other news, my new DO LIFE shirt came today! 


JK, it's for Laura but I really look good in a medium right? Could pull it off if I was one of those guys at the club I guess wearing a shirt 2 sizes too small.

In other news going into tomorrow's double workout:
lol at whoever put this on google and didn't use proper english

and I DID NOT TAKE THIS FROM THAT KELLY CLARKSON SONG.. GOSH

No comments:

Post a Comment